lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

post 8

        

                                                             hello readers





Today I will talk about my favorite subject, in the University of Chile in the faculty of visual arts there are different specialties, I am in the ceramic discipline in which you work with clay that you prepare yourself to make different sculptures and finishes that are then burned in high temperature furnaces.

The theme is to learn how to model and sculpt clay, it also teaches how to make different lands and colors to paint the pieces, the main contents we have seen in the classes, is the treated and processes of the clay, the different mineral mixtures to create clay types depending on the project you want to make and the handling of high temperature ovens we have also learned to see the change of the pasta in its different temperatures since as the temperature changes, the textures and color change of clay.

I really liked this bouquet because I learned too much during all the classes of the year and learned new and novel things that I did not know before and that's why it became my favorite bouquet

4 comentarios:

  1. I would love to learn more about the ceramic workshop, especially about the pigments

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would like to learn how to model and sculpt clay too!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. interesting, I have never worked with clay but I would love to...

    ResponderBorrar