Hello
readers!
I really
like the national geographic channel because it has a great variety of
interesting programs in which I learn a lot, among my favorites is cosmos is a
scientific documentary series written by Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan and Steven
Soter whose main objectives is to spread the story of astronomy and science, as
well as the origin of life, to raise awareness about the place of our species
and our planet in the universe, and to present the modern visions of cosmology
and the latest news of space exploration, and in particular, the Voyager
missions.
This series
has me very excited because I am interested in many topics that have to do with
nature as science and Astronomy, preferably I always choose series in which I
can learn something or get a teaching.
I would like
to see the Mars series because I hear it is very interesting and it intrigues
me a lot in general I prefer to always watch short series to have time to watch
all the episodes and I also get bored watching such long series I always stop
seeing them.

How interesting, I have not seen that series, it reads good...
ResponderBorrar