jueves, 23 de noviembre de 2017

blog 9

                   


                                                         Hello readers


Between the past and the future I would like to travel to the future because I would love to know the things that would happen in my life and the decisions that should be taken to have a better future and to know the different technological advances in the world.

If I had to travel to the past, I would not change anything because I believe that the facts of the past could have been intervened because they can bring bad consequences for the present and the future, what about the past traveling to the era of the Neolithic? The first stone tools that humans made, I would also like to know the different animals that live in that time like the Mammoth that seems to me a very beautiful and strange animal.

I would like to see the behavior of human beings at that time and see how they relate to each other, although I think it is a very dangerous journey but one that can be done because my curiosity is very great,Anyway it would be a very short trip.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario