jueves, 23 de noviembre de 2017

post 10

 Hello readers


 In general I do not like to write things on social networks because I feel it is unnecessary and I do not like technology, much less do things on a computer because it is an object that depresses me a lot and as it is evaluated I felt compelled during the whole semester to to do something that I did not want to do and that I would never do in my life on my own.
The English truth is that I do not like it, as a child it has always been difficult for me to learn English and I do not have much time to study it since I spend a lot of time in the other branches of the university therefore for my blogging it was a very slow process.

 However, blogging was not as terrible as I thought it would be, it helped me analyze my tastes and learn new words I did not know and improve my writing style a bit.


I liked doing some blog like for example the post 7 where I talked about my favorite artist, but others I did not like at all like this that I am writing now because I did not want to do it and because I have to write many words and the truth is that I do not know what else to write and now I am doing three exams for my central branch and I am very stressed because I do not want to fail any bouquet because it is my last year of the race, however I am delayed by English because I am missing level 4 :( :( a Sometimes I think that I will never finish the race for English, hopefully the blogs that I hate to make save me from my terrible destiny.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario