
This photograph was taken by artist Gregory Colbert in 2002,
it was taken in India. This photograph shows a woman in the middle of the
elephants, showing the dialogue that exists between the human being and the
animals. Along with other photos in the Elysée museum in Switzerland, an
exhibition entitled Finding a way home.
I like this photograph because I like the photos that deal
with themes about nature like what happens in this photograph that shows in
this case the elephants related to the human being, shows us how the movement
of women I like the movement of the trunk of the elephant when hitting the
water, the way in which the photograph was taken frames very well the
characters and the landscape, generating a harmonic line in sight.
For me all the photographs of the exhibition Find a way home
are incredible because each of them shows a sensitive and cold part of nature
in front of humanity, I also like the animals that occupy it in their
photographs as elephant birds and leopards because for me they are majestic
animals, I would be very happy if one day I could go to an exhibition of this
artist.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario