Hello Readers.
My favorite movie is Alice from director jan svankmajer I
like this version a lot because it is very different from the Disney versions
entitled Alice in Wonderland, the director works with different types of
aesthetics creating sinister and mysterious objects that allow us to reflect on
the life of Alice and the imaginary of jan svankmajer, the characters of this
movie I like a lot since they were created with stuffed animals from the rabbit
with the hoop to the caterpillar. This movie was worked with the stop motion
technique creating striking effects that allowed me to be very attentive in the
course of the history of the movie.
I like watching movies of mystery, terror or suspense, I
always prefer films with particular themes that are not usually played in traditional
cinema, I also like a lot of reflection therefore I always prefer the cinema
Art, I really like to go out and watch movies and meting different places where
the cinema is shown.
The last movie that I watched ¨the olivo¨ I liked it a lot
because it was touched on the nature and the value that a tree can have for a
family, I recommend this movie to people who likes the dramatic genre, but
without a doubt I recommend Alice de jan svankmajer since it will make you see
from another perspective from Alice´s world , in a deeper way and you will make
her change the way of observing the cinema as she did it with me.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario