domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

post 3


hello readers.

my favorite technological object is my analog camera which I have 10 years ago, it was my grandfather's camera therefore it has a sentimental value, it is my favorite object because it allows me to take photographs that I myself can reveal in the development room from my University, reveal photographs I like a lot because you never know the result well, many times the chemists with which a photograph is revealed can stain the photo if it is not treated carefully or if outside light enters the development room, anyway I like the photos with spots or blurry I keep it in the same way, I find nice the blasting of chemicals on the photos because it gives a different identity, usually with this camera I take black and white photos since to reveal color is very difficult and currently it is hard to find color development rolls.


with the analogous camera he photographed generally insects and dead animals, I occupy a lo of this camera when I go to wild areas, such as forests or hills since there i could to find a diversity of natural objects, animals and insects, if I did not have this object I probably would not have discovered none of the things I discovered using the camera, I would not have learned to reveal photos nor would I have been motivated to explore the wildlife.


Resultado de imagen para camara analoga

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario