miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Post 2






Hello readers

When I was a child, I dreamed of studying veterinary medicine to care for animals, I liked the idea of ​​caring for animals and had many pets such as birds, dogs and cats, most of my childhood I lived in the countryside, I was surrounded by different animals that he took a lot of care with over time, which he wanted to take care of when they were ill.

 Since I was little  boy I have always loved art and nature, my drawings were always animal plants until now my work themes have to do with nature, when I grew up I still thought that I had to study visual arts, in any cases I postulated different careers but that had certain similarities as environmental design, architecture and graphic design.
I would like to have my own workshop and work doing pottery classes since it is the discipline in which I am specializing, it is my dream to teach sculpture and to have various exhibitions which reflect on nature.

5 comentarios:

  1. Us had the same dreams when we child, this is so cute, dear friend.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. also When I was child I wanted to be veterinary to care and help for animals, I believe is impossible not love them! C:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. finish your homework asshole ejejeut33, and i love animals too. maybe is for that you always work with animales images in ceramics pieces

    ResponderBorrar
  4. sound like your house was a zoo! haha I envy you a little :c

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Is very cool that you mix you love for nature with you passion for drawing :)

    ResponderBorrar