Hello readers.
my name is jordan castillo I was born in 1994 in Santiago and I lived in Conquimbo from the age of two to five ,At the age of six I returned live in santiago .
I studied at cambridge school in Salamanca and And in santiago at school Rosa Elvira matte de Prieto, Now I find myself studying visual arts in Universidad de chile In the specialty of ceramics,
I chose this specialty because I really like clay modeling.
About my family I can tell I have two sisters and a brother My younger sister is 8 years old She likes dancing and cooking She likes to cook cakes, cupcake,My other sister is eleven years old And my brother is eighteen years old, My grandmother took care of me all my childhood
I really enjoy going to visit wild areas I like to visit the south of Chile and different hills of santiago
Dear Jordan, i'm a big fan your work and i surprised that you not born in the capital, you are a Peripheral boy!!! jajaja
ResponderBorrarxoxo your friend <3